Tuesday – Thursday & Sunday:
11 am – 7 pm
Friday & Saturday:
11 am – 9 pm
Normal ticket: PLN 16
Reduced price ticket: PLN 8
Group ticket: PLN 8 / per person (above 10 people)
Family ticket: PLN 8 / per person (up to 7 people, including max. 2 adults)
On every Friday and Saturday between 6 pm and 9 pm you can avail of the “1+1” ticket offer. When buying one full-price ticket, the second one can be purchased at PLN 1. The ticket prices in the above time slots are PLN 17 for 2 normal tickets and PLN 9 for 2 reduced price tickets, respectively.
Free admission on Sundays.
WE RESPECT SZCZECIN FAMILY CARD AND SZCZECIN SENIOR CITIZEN CARD.
55% of the normal ticket price (2 children)
65% of the normal ticket price (3 children)
75% of the normal ticket price (4 children)
85% of the normal ticket price (5 children)
95% of the normal ticket price (6 children and above)
SZCZECIN SENIOR CITIZEN CARD
PLN 4 on every Saturday.
50% DISCOUNT ELIGIBILITY
- Children and youth up to the age of 18,
- Students based on student ID cards,
- Visitors with disabilities and their accompanying persons,
- Teachers of primary and secondary schools as well as tutors at care and education centers or juvenile detention centers,
- Activists of anti-communist opposition or persons repressed for political reasons, on the basis of certificate issued by the Office for Veterans and Victims of Oppression,
- Members of unions and artistic associations: SARP, STGU, ZAR, ZPAF, ZPAP,
- ISIC and EURO26 card holders,
- Szczecin Tourist Card holders.
- Children up to the age of 7,
- Lecturers of art universities,
- Art historians and theorists,
- Students of art, film and architecture academies or universities / faculties,
- Students of art history,
- Meritorious Cultural Activists, receipients of the Award for Meritorious Service to Polish Culture and Gloria Artis Award for Meritorious Service to Polish Culture,
- Students of art and music schools,
- Members of the organization: AICA, SHS, CIMAM and IKT,
- Employees of art galleries and museums on the basis of employee ID cards,
- Journalists on the basis of a press ID card.
- People coming from war zones.