Tuesday – Sunday:
11 am – 7 pm
TRAFO Center for Contemporary Art in Szczecin
4 Świętego Ducha St.
Szczecin is located in the immediate vicinity of Berlin. The distance is about 130km. It is easily reachable by train, car or bus.
The trains from Berlin to Szczecin run every two hours, with two direct connections a day from the station Berlin Gesundbrunnen and a number of connections with one change. The fare is €10 if you book online or buy at the station. The journey time is approximately 1h:50min. TRAFO is five minutes walking distance from Szczecin Główny (the central train station).
Alternatively, you can book a direct bus from the central bus station Berlin ZOB to Szczecin Główny. At the moment (May 27), the fares range from around €2 to €4. If you wish to avail of this special rates, you need to book in advance. Please go to: www.polskibus.com/en to make the booking.
Ticket prices (per one exhibition):
Full price: 12 zł
Reduced price: 6 zł
Group ticket: 6 zł / per person (min. 10 people)
Family ticket: 6 zł / per person (up to 7 people, including max. 2 adults)
Free admission on Sundays.
Discounts with Szczecin Family Card (SKR):
- 55% of normal ticket price (2 children)
- 65% of normal ticket price (3 children)
- 75% of normal ticket price (4 children)
- 85% of normal ticket price (5 children)
- 95% of normal ticket price z(6 and more children)
Discount with Szczecin Senior Card (SKS):
- 50% of reduced price ticket on Saturdays
Reduced price ticket eligibility:
- children and teenagers under 18,
- students with valid student ID cards,
- invalids and people with disabilities based on disability ID cards,
- personal care assistants accompanying people with disabilities,
- primary and post-primary school teachers,
- teachers at education and care centers and resocialization centers,
- anti-communist opposition activists or people repressed for political reasons, under the document issued by the Office for Veterans and Victims of Political Repression,
- members of artist organizations and associations: SARP, STGU, ZAR, ZPAF, ZPAP,
- holders of ISIC and EURO26 cards
Free admission (with relevant ID card):
- children under 7,
- lecturers at art history, arts, film, music or architecture,
- students of art history, arts, film, music or architecture,
- activists awarded the Order of Merit in the Service of Culture, Polish Culture and Gloria Artis,
- members of Stowarzyszenie Historyków Sztuki (Association of Art Historians),
- members of AICA, SHS, CIMAM and IKT,
- employees of galleries and museums with employee ID cards,
- journalists with press ID cards.
Please contact us if you need any assistance with travel or accommodation.
T. +48 91 400 0049
Please bear in mind Euro is not accepted in Poland. The Polish currency is złoty. There are currency exchange offices ("Kantor") at the main train station and accross the city.